Quotes | via Facebook on We Heart It - http://weheartit.com/entry/56850479/via/rebecca_watkins
Marge, Liz, and Becky!!
My favorite people!!
Making history #NBD
So it is around 50 degrees today in Chicago and I have the day off. So what does that mean? God basically is telling me I must go for a run outside. Therefore I just created this bomb playlist on Spotify. Here is my list if you need some new running jams. Enjoy!
GO HAWKS !
Weight Watchers Key Lime Pie 5 Points Plus
- 1 reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 1 package sugar-free lime gelatin
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tub fat-free whipped topping 8oz
- 2 key lime pie yogurt (6oz cups)
Boil the water. In a large bowl, mix the gelatin and boiling water until the gelatin is completely dissolved. Stir in both cups of yogurt with a whisk and then add in the whipped topping. Spread into your graham cracker crust and refrigerate for approximately 2 hours. Enjoy!
So I have been trying to eat healthier this year. However lets get serious I do love food. I have been doing Weight Watchers which has actually been working out quite well because I still can eat the food I enjoy. I just got introduced to this thing called portion control… one thing I lack. However, I made this pizza for Sunday and it tasted just like the real thing!
Weight Watcher Pizza
- Wheat pizza crust (I just bought one already made you normally can find these by the pasta/pizza sauce isle at the grocery store)
- Pizza 3 cheese sauce
- Weight Watcher cheddar cheese
- Mozzarella cheese
- 1 Tomato
- Pizza seasoning, pepper and salt to taste